If you Sell your home with a Buyer's Agent

3% to the Buyers Agent  +  1% to Total Choice Realty = 4% Total commission

 

If you Sell your home to a Buyer NOT working with an Agent 

0% to Buyer's Agent + 1% to Total Choice Realty = 1% Total commission 

  


Unlike other flat fee companies that do not care if your home sells, Total Choice Realty provides you with a high level of service to ensure your home SELLS at the highest possible price, with fewer days on market, at a reasonable cost to you.  

'Right from the beginning I knew we had made a good choice to go with you to list our property. We had tried for over a year to list with a full service agency and saw little results.  The minute we listed with you we got valuable ideas on marketing, setting the proper price and good tools to prepare sales brochures.

What we found especially rewarding was your availability when we needed advice with counters and review of offers and amendments. Even when you were out of town, we were able to reach you and respond to our buyers and get a great price.  Use us a references anytime. Thank you - Sharon and Todd B., Decatur'

Click here to read more testimonials from our clients.